Orthopedic supports can provide several benefits for those experiencing musculoskeletal pain or discomfort. Some reasons for purchasing orthopedic supports include:
- Pain relief: Supports can help alleviate pain by providing compression and support to affected areas.
- Improved mobility: By reducing pain and discomfort, orthopedic supports can help improve mobility and range of motion.
- Injury prevention: Wearing supports can help prevent further injury by stabilizing joints and muscles during physical activity.
- Recovery aid: After an injury or surgery, orthopedic supports can help with the healing process by providing stability and reducing stress on affected areas.
- Better posture: Some orthopedic supports, such as back braces, can help improve posture by supporting proper alignment.
It’s important to speak with a healthcare professional before using orthopedic supports, as they can advise on the best type of support for your specific condition and needs.
Check out some of our favorite FSA/HSA Eligible Orthopedic supports available on beneshop.
1. Powerstep Arch Support Shoe Insert (FSA/HSA Eligible)
These Powerstep Arch Supports are perfect for foot pain prevention and relief. They are ideal for pain associated with Planter Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, shin splints, and more.
Review: “I got new boots for boots for work that had little to no arch support and my feet would ache everyday, from the first time I put these in my boots, the pain has completely disappeared.” – Amazon Customer
2. Neoprene Water-Resistant Ankle Brace (FSA/HSA Eligible)
Designed to protect your foot from future injuries, alleviate your ankle pain, and provide comfortable support to your ankle, this neoprene ankle brace is one of BraceAbility’s most popular ankle supports.
Review: “I have a fused ankle and this brace helps and protect my foot. Great product. And I even bought another one.”– Braceability Customer
3. Mueller Lumbar Support Back Brace (FSA/HSA Eligible)
Review: “Provides an incredible level of support without discomfort due to being too tight. That support reduces the amount of twinges caused by inflamed muscles. Highly recommend for that kind of muscle issue.“– Amazon Customer
4. Braceability - Women’s Knee Sleeve (FSA/HSA Eligible)
This women’s knee sleeve is one of our most popular braces with a hole around the patella (kneecap). The knee compression sleeve was specifically designed to protect your knee from future injuries, reduce knee pain, and provide comfortable support to your knees.
Review: “The fit and support are very good. It does have a tendency to slip down during the day and needs to be readjusted.”–Braceability Customer
5. Braceability - Counterforce Brace (FSA/HSA Eligible)
If you are a golfer or tennis player, this brace is for you. This counterforce brace is specifically designed to help treat both Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow.
Review: “These are a great, firm support for severe tennis elbow. I can be productive with these. Thank you.”