** Beneshop may earn a commission on qualifying purchases**
Did you know that prescription glasses, sunglasses, and contacts are eligible through your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)? With the pre-tax savings, your sunglass collection just got a bit more affordable.
Why Warby Parker?
- Glasses start at $95 and if lenses are scratched within a year, Warby Parker will replace them for free.
- Home Try-On Option: You can try on up to 5 pairs at home before you buy them. So you can find the best glasses for your face and lifestyle.
- Social Good:
- With every pair of glasses sold, Warby Parker distributes a pair to someone in need.
- Works with non-profits to train volunteers to administer eye exams to underserved communities
- Carbon-neutral company
We’ve rounded up some of our favorites below!
1. Downing – Hudson Blue Fade
These chic glasses are made from hand-polished cellulose acetate. They are scratch resistant lenses that block 100% of UV rays. We think these are perfect addition to any beach day!
2. Durand – Whiskey Tortoise
Can’t decide if you want square frames or round? These glasses are perfect combination of the 2. They come in 5 different widths to fit all face shapes – extra narrow, narrow, medium, wide, extra wide.
3. Wilkie – Black Matte Eclipse
These classic rectangular frames are perfect for your everyday style. They come in a wide variety of colors (our favorite is black Matte Eclipse).
4. Fletcher – Antique Shale Fade
We love these clean, sleek, and classic glasses – especially the Antique Shale Fade! They come in 3 assorted colors and 4 different widths which makes finding the perfect fit easy.